I believe in Newton's Third Law

For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.
It happens in reality. It really does.

Want to share about your thoughts?
Email me: daniawwrr@yahoo.com :)

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Thinking About Getting Back

Guys, I fell in love with Europe. Seriously. It's like.. I want to go back, and stay there. I just went out today and I've found a reason why I really wish to move out. Well I won't write it here.

So, before, I just have to apologize for a very late update. I lost my laptop several weeks ago, it means that I also lost all my programs (and files). It sucks, and I have to use my mom's pc if I want to update my blog with photos (now I'm using my dad's laptop which has no picture-editing program and which is quite sad). But I promise, within this week I'll write at least.. 2 posts. Just, keep visiting my blog! :)

According to the title, you've probably guessed what's on my mind. Yes, I am missing Europe. I'm thinking about getting back someday. I mean, I really want to travel around there again. Well, my favorite is Germany and Switzerland. And I wish.. to go to Germany for university. I love the places there, the people, the languages, the streets, the trains, and everything. Oh man, I wanna live there (sounds too much).

Okay, I just came home 3 days ago. I guess it's not the right time to think about flying back to Europe.
Oh, and about the student-exchange program, my host (from Germany) won't be able to come to Jakarta because of an illness (which is quite terrible, I suppose). It's too bad because I will not have anyone staying in my house during the program.

Anyway, I met some friends today. We had lunch, and did some karaoke. It was fun, but unfortunately it was only for a few hours. But the good thing was I met Iguana afterward. And today I just realized how lucky I am. I am blessed, seriously.
And............









I WANT TO GO BACK TO GERMANY
well, never mind. sorry :p

No comments: