I believe in Newton's Third Law

For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.
It happens in reality. It really does.

Want to share about your thoughts?
Email me: daniawwrr@yahoo.com :)

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Sweetzerland

Well, I've told you. My favorite is Switzerland.
So I went to Zurich, Luzern, and Geneva.

Here ;)
Photobucket
Chapel Bridge, Luzern

Photobucket
i love walking there (i guess this one was taken in Zurich)

Photobucket
indonesian! :)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Mount Titlis, Engelberg. Snow all over the year :)

Photobucket
Wassertaxi in Zurich

Photobucket
Photobucket
the cruise

Photobucket
Photobucket

Someday I'll come for you again. Sweetzerland ;)

2 comments:

anthrōpos said...

asooy deh Switzerland! hahaha... mangstab Dan, enak bgt ya hehehe..

Commodity Jackpot Tips said...

waoooo very ncie article regarding "The Rockability of Dracula"

Thanks,

Crude Oil Jackpot Calls