I believe in Newton's Third Law

For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.
It happens in reality. It really does.

Want to share about your thoughts?
Email me: daniawwrr@yahoo.com :)

Thursday, July 15, 2010

We Are (All) The Champions

Well, these are some photos I took in Europe during my stay there. Actually I also recorded some cool videos. Yeah, just wait :)
Like I said before, we can truly feel the spirit of world cup here. People wearing flags around their waist, singing ole ole, screaming for their countries, and all that stuff. Yeah, it's because we're Indonesians and our national team didn't play in world cup.

I was in Germany when they defeated Ghana 1-0, and also England 4-1.

These two here were taken after the match vs England.
Photobucket
Photobucket

Oh, during the exchange program, we also had some spare time that we could spend with our hosts. So we went to the public viewing for the match vs Ghana. The match wasn't very interesting, but.. that day was for Deutschland.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Above is my photo with Satoshi, my host

Photobucket
And this one is with Claresta and her host, Julia

Well, I was traveling around with my mom and brother. So the photo below was taken in Lucerne, Switzerland. Luckily we could still watch football (wherever we want, yea that's serious). The funny thing was that I was supporting Germany and my brother went for Argentina.
Photobucket

And also, that day was for Germany.
Photobucket
Anyway, I bought the shirt in Dusseldorf. Well it should've been Germany vs Argentina that day. Hahaha

Yea I was like.. homesick (a lil' bit) when I was in Europe. The trip was tiring, but it was wonderful. And now, I am missing Europe very bad. I wish to fly back, but that's impossible. Hahahahaha. I just realized how great Europe is. Unfortunately, we also missed the final. We were in the plane -_-

And here, it's The Netherlands. I forgot where it was taken, but it wasn't in Netherlands.
Photobucket

Congratulations, Spain is the champion. But, watching all of the teams struggling, they are (all) the champions, I suppose :) And Germany got the 3rd place, it wasn't bad (Y)



OH NO I forgot to add watermarks on the photo I took. Perhaps it was because I didn't use my SLR. Boo it's bad.

2 comments:

anthrōpos said...

keren bgt Dan, Deutschland uber alles! haha.. cieelaah emang bakat bgt nih km hahaha..

Dania said...

thanks ya goooooooo hahaha mulai ah berlebihannya. iya dong deutschland hahaha