I believe in Newton's Third Law

For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.
It happens in reality. It really does.

Want to share about your thoughts?
Email me: daniawwrr@yahoo.com :)

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Infinity II

Photobucket
this pic wasn't taken by me. found it on google.

How long have you guys been together?
8 months.

Now tell me how much do you love each other?
Well, let the picture explains.

I can count how many days or even seconds we've been together.
But it's too difficult for me to say how much I love you.
Thank you.

3 comments:

anthrōpos said...

wah keren fotonya(Y)
8 means infinity hahaha..
ily too snake, and actually ily so much :)

You Rock! You Rule! said...

I love this so much dan. :)
And congratulations!

Dania said...

thank you tiffany ;)