I believe in Newton's Third Law

For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.
It happens in reality. It really does.

Want to share about your thoughts?
Email me: daniawwrr@yahoo.com :)

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Ayo Bangun

So, let's talk about now, and the future. Don't look back, it's just the past. And it won't make me any better. I need to wake up, and forget about those jerky things you did to me, and try to make myself better.
Okay, first I have to make some plans for this holiday. I won't sit in front of the computer all day.
One, I want to do sports more often. I wrote on a post-it one month ago. It says: Weight Lifting 100. But I never do it. SO I'm planning to do it everyday, from today. I hope it works. I also need to swim, at least once a week. Then, my mom also told me to play volleyball in sport club once a week. I've played twice there, and it was totally fun.
Two, about the guitar thing. I really have to practice seriously. It's not because I will compete or something, but I just need to improve my skills so I can play well in my band haha. I love you mom, thanks for letting me play in a band again :) Actually I'm still confused about my plan to join the course.
Three, I need to gain my weight, and also height. Yeah right. I'm not kidding. I'm so skinny and I'm not tall enough. I will eat more and choose healthy food. I want to be a vegetarian, but I don't think so. Hahahaha.
Four, I have to use my slr. I've been keeping it in my wardrobe for more than a month. Haha, so I think I have to go for photo-hunting. I really want to go to dufan, to take some cool expressions of tornado people hahaha, and also go for some rides :)

I still have many plans, and hopes. And I won't write everything here.
I want to be better, and forget YOU.

No comments: