I believe in Newton's Third Law

For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.
It happens in reality. It really does.

Want to share about your thoughts?
Email me: daniawwrr@yahoo.com :)

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Next

Let's go forward.

Photobucket
That was how it looks like on the New Year's Eve around Kelapa Gading roundabout. I was in La Piazza with my brother. It was a last-minute decision. I finally chose to take some pics around La Piazza (catching some great fireworks) for new year.

So here are the fireworks.
It kept smashing until 15 minutes after the countdown ended.
Photobucket
It was my first time taking pics of this kind of fireworks. Well it was tiring, but fun ; )

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
The last one is my favorite.

Well guys, all I have to say is HAPPY NEW YEAR 2011! I can't write a lot. Yea, maybe this is one of my resolutions for 2011. I gotta practice more to improve my writing. To improve my English. Hahaha. I guess I'd be writing my new-year-post afterward in Indonesian language, regarding that I am Indonesian ;) Huh there are tons of things to say here. To talk about.

Okay pals, enjoy 2011! I believe life must be more difficult, but I also believe that you must be able to struggle harder. And to reach your dreams by efforts, and prayers.

Happy holiday (which is almost over)!

No comments: