I believe in Newton's Third Law

For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.
It happens in reality. It really does.

Want to share about your thoughts?
Email me: daniawwrr@yahoo.com :)

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Jakarta, Saya Bahagia

I woke up early this morning. Had my cereal then went to school to pick up Feby. We went to H.I roundabout by transjakarta, luckily my camera was saved in my backpack, covered with a lil towel. Waiting for the bus in the shelter, I was hoping that the car-free day would be interesting.

And it was. It really was.

Photobucket
I guess this photo is a mess, totally

Photobucket

PLEASE WAIT FOR THE UPCOMING UPDATES.
I still want to write about today. Today's a blast. It was extremely tiring, but I love it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

cieee belajar panning ya? udah mau dapet tuh cuman fokusnya kurang ke objek aja (sepedanya) gue aja ampe skarang blom bisa panning. hehe

Dania said...

eh yoel ya? hahaha
iya itu gagal banget panningnya. dulu sempet belajar panning, ada beberapa foto yang lumayan dapet tapi..... keformat -__-

harus sabar panning kalau mau dapet yang oke banget haha