I believe in Newton's Third Law

For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.
It happens in reality. It really does.

Want to share about your thoughts?
Email me: daniawwrr@yahoo.com :)

Sunday, May 2, 2010

I Ain't Got No Life

My heart was beating faster. I held my breath, then I screamed at the top of my lungs. Looking for a help. Yea I know it's a joke, it's hopeless. Oh man, what was I begging for? I ain't got no life.

So I kept walking, although I had no idea where to go. I was agonized. My mind was struggling and my head was aching. Pain kept running through my body, but I was still walking. Under the sun, my shirt was drenched with sweat, my skin was burnt and my eyes were narrowed. But it didn't bother. It was extremely hot. Without any destination, I kept moving my legs. I ain't got no life.

As I stopped my steps, I realized my heart was beating much faster, even louder. I was afraid if people could hear it. I was worried, my hands were sweating as I folded them on my chest. I tried to regulate my breath but it didn't help. I was trembling. Everything was a blur, it's like the world was turning upside down. I was yelling, I was shouting, looking for someone who wanted to hold my hands. But nobody helped. I ain't got no life.

Everything was black. I collapsed.

Man, I am not afraid of death. But I am afraid of death in pain.
I ain't got no life. I ain't got no life.

Don't take it seriously guys.
It was just a part of my imagination.
And also, I was trying to improve my English.
So, I'd better write more, right?

No comments: