I believe in Newton's Third Law

For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.
It happens in reality. It really does.

Want to share about your thoughts?
Email me: daniawwrr@yahoo.com :)

Friday, May 21, 2010

This Year, So Far

Hello everyone. I don't write too much these days. Lately, my posts only contain photos with short sentences. I haven't whined for ages! Quite miss it somehow. But things are forcing me to avoid internet, especially blogspot and facebook. Yea it's definitely because of school. I'm currently having my exams. The 27th will be the last day. Actually it doesn't stress me out at all. I see it much better this year. I take it easily by studying in a right way (for me).

So why I'm here? I'm done with my chemistry and pkn thingy, and I'm not sleepy at all. My friends are too tired with their things so I guess they're now all asleep. Or even, they're still studying! Okay that's not even necessary.

I want to talk about this year. It's almost a half of this year and I still feel it's just begun yesterday. Having my 16th birthday on the 13th of May was a huge gift to me. I had my best friends coming to my house with a birthday cake, and lots of things which finally thrown to my body, and left eggs on my hair. The cute thing was that Iguana came too after saying a lie on the previous day, that says he was going to Bandung on my birthday. He came with a slice of cake, elvis' t-shirt, and Adhitia Sofyan's album. That day was fabulous.

And now, thinking about the months before May. January and February seemed to be tough to me, with all those tasks from school. But I started to get along so well with my pals, and it made me feel much much better than before. Unfortunately, we only have one year together. Next year (11th grade), we'll spread out into different classes. There are some who'll go to the science class, social class (including me and Alice), and the rests are going to the Bahasa class.

Things started to get easier in March. There were lots of holidays because of the board exams for the 12th graders. Everything seemed perfect.

Guys, I. am. stuck.
I suddenly lost my mind, and I don't know what to write. Pause.

















Okay, that was.... the dumbest thing I've ever done (as a blogger).

Let's just talk about these days.
It's been almost 2 months since the day I found back my Iguana. Things are getting much better. Or even, easier. I mean, I can live my life properly.

I've learned so much from many things. Eventually, I can control my mind better now.

Okay, I started dozing. It is 2 am.
Last words for you guys. Please open up your mind. And, please, try to avoid mood swings (the second one is also for me!).
p.s: i really need to improve my english. i definitely have to.

1 comment:

anthrōpos said...

this year, so far.. you've made my life so colorful =)