I believe in Newton's Third Law

For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.
It happens in reality. It really does.

Want to share about your thoughts?
Email me: daniawwrr@yahoo.com :)

Thursday, August 5, 2010

A Foreign Name?

My friend gave me a link of one of their videos in YouTube. I saw the video, and I was mesmerized.




The Tielman Brothers are actually Indonesians who live in Holland. I searched them on Wikipedia, and found out that the band was formed before The Beatles and The Rolling Stones. I mean, they were like.. awesome! Even their stage-acts are more fabulous than The Beatles. Their songs are also amazing!

Well it's quite unbelievable that actually.. the frontman of this band, Andy Tielman, has the ability to play guitar with his teeth or play it behind his body, and also some other great attractions on stages, long before Hendrix. source

It's an unfortunate for us as Indonesians, that The Tielman Brothers is still a foreign name. But I guess they're really great. Awesome.

No comments: