I believe in Newton's Third Law

For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.
It happens in reality. It really does.

Want to share about your thoughts?
Email me: daniawwrr@yahoo.com :)

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Unconsciously Uploaded

Well this is kinda weird. These photos were actually photos I took when I went to the Car Free Day in May if I'm not mistaken.

As some of you know, I lost my laptop a few days after I saved these photos there. And what I remember the most is, I've never uploaded these pictures to my account in photobucket. I just used photoshop to edit them, but then I left my laptop and after two days.. it's gone.

But the funny thing is it apparently appears on photobucket. So I just decided to post it here. Though it might be too late.

Photobucket
Photobucket

Those are some people who were wearing something which made them become much taller (?). Well I guess they meant to show how education is needed by wearing uniforms. It's very interesting.

Hmm, I'm outta words.
Okay, bye. Sorry.

2 comments:

TANNIA MEYANA said...

ME LIKE ME LIKE ME LIKE ME LIKE ME LIKE ME LIKE ME LIKE ME LIKE ME LIKE!!!

Dania said...

DANKEEEEEE