I believe in Newton's Third Law

For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.
It happens in reality. It really does.

Want to share about your thoughts?
Email me: daniawwrr@yahoo.com :)

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Tut Mir Leid


because you're here, I am safe
because you're here, I am alive

and loving you is like the rightest thing I've ever done in my life.













I'm sorry for letting you down.
I love you, Iguana.
Maaf aku nggak bisa gombal ;o

and I took your photo from facebook, without any permission. sorry!

3 comments:

anthrōpos said...

well Dan dont worry, im so thankful that i still belong to you =)
Just like what i said on my last post "Today i'll do my best for her, so i can make her happy because i don't know can still i make her happy tomorrow."
ill be there for you always snake, i love you too =)

Dania said...

if there's another word which is stronger than 'sorry', i'd write it here.
ily go. but please tell me what i should do to recover yourself

anthrōpos said...

its ok Dan, there are nothing you have to worry about hehe.. ilyt Dan. all you have to do is, whatever happen to you or to us in this life, you should be honest to me ok =)