I believe in Newton's Third Law

For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.
It happens in reality. It really does.

Want to share about your thoughts?
Email me: daniawwrr@yahoo.com :)

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Sebuah Foto Gagal

Photobucket
Tapi saya suka melihatnya :p

Today I went for Java Jazz On The Move in Binus with some friends. Above was one of the pictures I took there (EndahNRhesa), I even still haven't finished checking the photos. Too many. Hahaha. Yea, just wait for my upcoming updates (?) about Gugun Blues Shelter and EndahNRhesa. O mike, they were like so.. wow. Today was a blast, even when I remember there'll be chemistry and sociology tests on Monday, and the rests on Tuesday. Okay never mind.

Man I'm exhausted, it's time to go to bed.
Good night people.
Hurray tomorrow's Sunday :)

No comments: