I believe in Newton's Third Law

For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.
It happens in reality. It really does.

Want to share about your thoughts?
Email me: daniawwrr@yahoo.com :)

Sunday, February 14, 2010

expecting some money despite the fact that i'm not chinese

Oh man it's Valentine's Day!
Gahaahahaha I've got nothing to say.
Hmm okay, have a good one peeps!
Enjoy your Chinese New Year too if you're celebrating!

Don't tell anyone, i'm craving for kue lapis
Or, expecting a rose? hahaha whatever.
Anyway guys, yesterday I watched the movie 'From Paris With Love' with my family. Man, I can't lie that it was too good! Hahaha John Travolta was awesome. Just watch it guys. You gotta love it.

Okay bye, I'm going out for a lunch with my family.
Enjoy your Sunday pals! Don't think about Monday please :)

It's my 300th post by the way :p

No comments: