I believe in Newton's Third Law

For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.
It happens in reality. It really does.

Want to share about your thoughts?
Email me: daniawwrr@yahoo.com :)

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Elvis Presley's Not Dead

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

visit my place if you want to meet him haha


i'm having music fever
and man it feels so good! haha
i even let the songs on my itunes playing loudly,
so everyone here can enjoy 'em :)
i play music too much these days
i fck up with my guitar and i can't help it :p
it's like pop tarts when they say once you pop you can't stop
sex sells, music too
and having coffee is a must
stimulating your body, in a good way
in a perfect taste of maragogype and brown sugar
or even any other type of coffee, but forget about decaf
oh man it's like nirvana
when the buddha talks about total freedom
when kurt cobain defined what nirvana means to him
oh man i love it
and you gotta love it too, trust me

oh! one last thing, elvis presley's not dead and you've got to remember that.
credits: elvis' miniature from a friend of mine, Hugo (thanks pal!)

No comments: