I believe in Newton's Third Law

For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.
It happens in reality. It really does.

Want to share about your thoughts?
Email me: daniawwrr@yahoo.com :)

Sunday, February 21, 2010

You Taste Great Without Brown Sugar

I let the song Sunday Morning playing on my Itunes
Every Sunday
Though it's not raining
Though it's on the afternoon, or evening

You are my Sunday
You make me want to wake up earlier
In the morning
You are healthier than coffee
Stimulating my body in a perfect way
You beat maragogype
You taste great without brown sugar

You are my Sunday
And another Sunday always be the following day
And I consider that's true
Man, You change my mind
And you make me switch my prayer which used to be
'Thank God it's Friday'
with the similar one but ends with the word 'Sunday'

I wish everyday was Sunday
I wish every time you were here

You are my Sunday
And you'll always be my Sunday
Till my last Sunday on earth
And you'll always be Sunday to no one but me




















You are my Sunday

No comments: