I believe in Newton's Third Law

For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.
It happens in reality. It really does.

Want to share about your thoughts?
Email me: daniawwrr@yahoo.com :)

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Music Is Free

I went for Java Jazz Festival on 6th of March 2010, for free. My bro got those free tickets from somewhere.
Like I saw there, music is free.

All photos were taken by me except the last one. Oh by the way, I also saw a photography workshop by Kompas. Arbain Rambey was there, he explained about taking pictures in live performances, especially music performances with low light. Yeaa, it was good.

Photobucket
I don't really know about this band but I thought the singer was Imel from Ten2Five. All of the players (except the drummer) were girls.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Saw the sweetest couple on earth again yesterday, Endah 'n Rhesa.

Photobucket
They colaborated with Warman Nasution, he was amazing.

Photobucket
Contra Indigo, a talented band from Bandung, taught us to have fun go mad.

And the last performance I saw,
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Sandhy Sondoro! He was awesome. The band also sounded great. See the photo above I was in front of the stage, and the it was sort of crowded. Full of professional photographers taking pictures. And I, was... the shortest one. My mom got a place to sit (the cameraman place) behind me. There were so many people, but the show was too good.

But unfortunately, I missed Gugun Blues Shelter's performance. There were about 20(?) stages there, it was so confusing.

Photobucket
me, taken by my mom

Java Jazz Festival was a blast!

No comments: