I believe in Newton's Third Law

For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.
It happens in reality. It really does.

Want to share about your thoughts?
Email me: daniawwrr@yahoo.com :)

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Saya Orang Jakarta

Here are some photos I told you to wait for before. We went to Jatinegara then luckily found the railway! :) Yeaa, I've been dying to take pics in this sorta place.

Photobucket
Photobucket
terrible angle, seriously

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Kalau nggak bareng Hugo nggak mungkin ke sini :p Haha

Photobucket
I'm not good at photoshop, still can't find the best color

Photobucket
BYE!

Masih ada foto yang harus saya post lagi sebenarnya. Besok lagi mungkin.
Oh ya, berhubung tadi mengidam ice cream, lalu kami ke Ragusa. Nggak sempet foto tadi, lupa -_- Terimakasih Hugo sudah menemani!
Yes I was exhausted, but today was extremely cool!

4 comments:

Shasha said...

i love your pics :) rajin2lah update blog karena gua menunggu2 post berikutnya hahaha :)

Dania said...

wah thanks ya shaaa : )

TANNIA MEYANA said...

BAGUS!!!! suka sekali

Dania said...

terimakasih tannia!