I believe in Newton's Third Law

For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.
It happens in reality. It really does.

Want to share about your thoughts?
Email me: daniawwrr@yahoo.com :)

Monday, May 11, 2009

The Fights

I apologize for everything
But let me whine again
Let me be lighter, or even weightless
And I won't think about suicide again
I won't talk about death
I won't yell again

Now the rain is falling
Too much from the sky
Nobody could count how much the rain is
Now people are crying
Too much from the eyes
And nobody could count how much it is

The tears fight with the pain
They have a clandestine deal inside
And nobody knows
Nobody knows about the fights
Nobody cares about the blood
Nobody cares how horrible it is

Everyone hates fights
But the tears and the pain have to deal with it
And it's not silent anymore
Fuck, it sounds like a war
Oh no, I don't want the World War III
A huge catastrophe, it's too sad

I still feel the rain, and the wind
The rain is falling heavily, too heavy
And the wind is blowing extremely
They also have some fights outside
And nobody knows how they are
Nobody knows how they fight

Please stop the fights
You've completed the pain
You've won the trouble-making prize
You've ruined lives
Please
And I won't think about suicide again
And I won't talk about death again

No comments: