I believe in Newton's Third Law

For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.
It happens in reality. It really does.

Want to share about your thoughts?
Email me: daniawwrr@yahoo.com :)

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Insanely in Love


(my friend, Nirmi made it for me, she loves spray-painting. Very nice, huh?)
Anyway guys, I've just finished my english speaking test today. I mean, I've done my speech today. I talked about my idol, and I chose ELVIS PRESLEY. Why? Because I think there wouldn't be anyone else in my school who adores Elvis Presley as much as me. Hahaha luckily I could do it well :)

And Nirmi also made some other nice works for me too. Such as:

SLASH
(he's a guitar player)
she spray-painted the coke can. it's really cool! :)
thanks, pal :o
(anyway, you can visit her blog too)

AND actually, this is my art assignment. AND NOW IT'S BROKEN :(
I think it looks like an Indian, isn't it? Hahahahaha.

No comments: