I believe in Newton's Third Law

For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.
It happens in reality. It really does.

Want to share about your thoughts?
Email me: daniawwrr@yahoo.com :)

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

It's Always Better in The Silence

Sorry, this is ridiculous. But I just want to write. Let me whine.

The war has just ended,
but the hurricane couldn't wait to come
I found dead people everywhere
Maybe it's just the best way, to make it better
It's too sad to see, to hear, even to smell
It's just too terrible
I can't bear
People look at me in horror
They are insanely yelling at me

Now it's better in the silence
It's always better, much better
The birds are fighting against each other, silently
The concert is held with no electricity, unplugged gears
It's raining, but I just feel it, I won't hear it
It's always better in the silence
I can rest my mind, and everything
And my heart doesn't beat as fast as before
I can feel my blood pumps
It just feels good
In the silence

It's nothing, I just want to rest my mind
The things were tiring, and I did feel the pain
I want to be healed
I want more affection
Sorry, let me refresh my mind
I think I need a brainwasher
My thoughts mixed up together
They concocted and created a perfect pain
It's bad, too bad
Maybe this is too much
But please, let me whine, just for a while

Thank you, and sorry for this weird post.
I feel much better.

2 comments:

melisa said...

breathtaking ! B A G U S daaan !

Dania said...

thankyou mel :)