I believe in Newton's Third Law

For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.
It happens in reality. It really does.

Want to share about your thoughts?
Email me: daniawwrr@yahoo.com :)

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Body Paintings

I'm so interested in body paintings, tattoos, and those stuffs nowadays.
And this is my conversation with my mom, about the permanent tattoo:

Me: Ma, aku pengen permanen tato boleh nggak, kalo udah gede hahahaha
Mom: HAH
Me: Iya kan keren ma, hahaha nggak boleh ya?
Mom: Nggak, nggak. Kamu boleh tato temporary kapan aja, sebanyak apapun, tapi JANGAN tato permanen.
Me: Hehehehe.

Oke udah pasti lah nggak boleh permanen tato.
Tapi gw bener-bener pengen bisa bikin temporary tattoo sendiri.
Did you see my tattoo on the previous post? Hahahah I love it. And my mom has got 2 tattoos! She's fabulous.
And I really want to learn making tattoo with henna ink, or any other ink that usually vanish after 2 weeks. Hehehe.

And I've found some great tattoos. Actually I haven't uploaded all of them. I'm too lazy ahhahaha. Take a look :) I'll upload more photos later, I promise.




I LOVE THIS ONE! Scorpion :)

No comments: