I believe in Newton's Third Law

For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.
It happens in reality. It really does.

Want to share about your thoughts?
Email me: daniawwrr@yahoo.com :)

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Holiday, Maaaann!

Okay, I apologize for the previous post (Sembilan). Oke, karena katanya postingannya jadi bikin sedih terus gimana gitu ya. Jadi bikin kita nggak bisa enjoy liburan kita. SORRY EVERYONE.

So anyway, I'm quite looking forward into this holiday.
1. I'll have lunch with my friends in H.E.M.A Dutch Resto TIS on the 20th of May. And we also want to hang out to some distros in Tebet, actually I want to look for a shirt too. We really need to look for some fresh air.
2. Then, Nirmi and me might spend our night in Tannia's house after going to tebet, and play Hotel626. Hahahaha.
3. On the 22nd, I'm going to Bali. I've figured it out and I think it might be good for me, and my mom. I need a short period to relax, and refresh my mind. I'll be back on the 27th.
4. I really want to go photo-hunting with my friends. I REALLY DO.
5. I want to play in a band. Seriously. If I don't get any permission, I will runaway. And I'm not kidding.
6. Me and my friends are planning to make some t-shirts. Hahaha. I want elvis' and slash'.
7. I have to do some sports. Like swimming, tennis, or table-tennis, etc. And I must do weight-lifting everyday.
8. Culinary day out!
9. I miss my old friends, can we have a reunion or something? Hahaha
10. Let's go to Bandung :)
11. I want to go with my friends, friends, friends, and JUST FRIENDS.

Liburannya panjang banget.
I'll extremely miss you guys : (



Oke gw nggak akan bikin suasana sedih lagi. Hahaha.

Bye :)

No comments: