I believe in Newton's Third Law

For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.
It happens in reality. It really does.

Want to share about your thoughts?
Email me: daniawwrr@yahoo.com :)

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Our New Saturdays

Hello fooooooooolks! It's Saturday so I am so excited. Huh, not really because I miss Java Rocking Land (there are so maaany great bands performing). And there's Secondhand Serenade, wow! Let me forget it, it's expensive and I still have to save my money for some personal reasons.

So today our kegiatan bahasa dan humaniora started. And also for me and Melisa, and some other close friends, we just started our new english debating class.
In the morning me and my close friends (Nirmi, Meli, Vina, Marcia, etc) join the photography class. But unfortunately the class has to be divided into 2. So one is for the basic class, and another one is for the (what do we call it) intermediate(?) class haha. Yea I, I mean we. We don't like it and hopefully we will learn in the same class someday.
After recess, we (me, Meli, Nirmi, etc) entered the lab bahasa. We join the German class! Yea today was the first time and it was really fun. German might be difficult for me (or for any other students), because I'm not really into learning languages. Ooh just pray for us so this language, I mean German, could be useful hahaha. I'm so worried that I could fail on that language class haha but it's fun. German language is cool, like Herr(wets hahaha, Herr means Mr) Ahmad and other kids said.

THEN, me and Meli (and some other quite-close friends) also started our first english debating class today. After the kegiatan bahasa dan humaniora was over. So there are 4 teachers (but one of them was absent). They were awesome! Hahaha and it was so fun because they aren't old like mr who or maam who hahaha. Yea they're talkative (of course), and they also told us some funny stories. You know, funny things usually happen when someone (the storyteller) speaks without any purpose to joke, but it's funny. Get it? Haha I don't know how to explain it. Actually they're graduated from st ursula shs. And usually st ursula's alumnis are crazy and sooo attractive. Haha I thought SUED (Santa Ursula English Debate) were boring, and useless and all that stuff you know lah. But in fact, this class is hilarious. I'm out of adjectives, ckck.

Okay, on Monday there'll be a band audition. And I'm joining. Hahaha please pray for me, pals! BYEBYE!

No comments: