I believe in Newton's Third Law

For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.
It happens in reality. It really does.

Want to share about your thoughts?
Email me: daniawwrr@yahoo.com :)

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Tough? Absolutely

Today is okay, indifferent. But I feel better than yesterday and the days before yesterday. I don't know about tomorrow. I don't know whether it'll be better. Or worse. Oh I don't know.
I don't want any fights, please.
Aarrgh I need a big hug : (

Life is tough, sometimes I think like there's no tomorrow.
But I still believe that I am not alone, and you're here with me.
Hey Jacko, your song has cheered me up : )
Thank you.

Oh yea anyway, I still haven't got nirmi's bday photos. So be patient please, I'll post it later. Promise. Keep it!

No comments: