I believe in Newton's Third Law

For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.
It happens in reality. It really does.

Want to share about your thoughts?
Email me: daniawwrr@yahoo.com :)

Monday, July 27, 2009

Big Girls Don't Cry, I Agree

I agree. But I'm not big enough, am I? Oh please help me to understand, I'm trying to convince myself that life is tough but I can get through everything without causing any fuse. But I feel it's just myself. It's just myself in this whole earth, alone. Okay never mind. Help me to behave like my age. Help me to act like my age. Help me to understand people around me. Help me to throw away those jealousy and nasty feelings. Help me to be more mature. Help me to be better. Just better.

So it's been 10 days in St Ursula Senior High School. Everything is perfect. My class is okay, meeting new friends is quite easy for me. It's fun to get socialized :) And the thing is, X1 is lively. Hahaha. But I still want to be close with my friends from junior high. Like from 91. Nirmi, Meli, Vina, Lala, Tv, Tannia, Rizca, and Acel (unfortunately she moved to sangtimur and it was so sad).
And I am soooooo worried about the 11th grade. I have to choose ipa, ips, or bahasa. Actually my parents told me to choose ips, yea me too. I want ips, I really want. I don't want to work crazily and sacrifice everything for ipa. Because it's not easy for me to do all those science subjects, like psychics, and all those stuffs. I like social, although sometimes I don't do well on history. But I'm so interested in social. I will definitely take ips :)
But the problem is, my closest friends I mentioned before want to choose ipa. I am so sad. I don't know why maybe this is kind of lebai because it's still next year. But actually we have to think about it from now so we can decide the best and work hard for it. Oh man, yesterday I imagined Nirmi, Meli, Vina, Lala, Tv, Tannia, and Rizca are in the same ipa class. And me, the only one who choose ips. I'm so afraid. Okay I know I am too lebai and you know lah, but it just scares me. I know there will be so many changes in this grade. Some of my friends (my not-very-close-but-close friends) want to join ips too, but aaaa I just feel like lonely. I'm afraid to be forgotten, I still want to be close with my 91 friends I mentioned above. Okay this is too much.
This is my bad. Dania kayak anak kecil yang bego dan cengeng.

Oh please, these things aren't easy for me. And I'm still confused, between photography and gamelan bali. I don't know. I'm thinking about photography. It's like 60% for photography and another 40% for gamelan bali. Photography is fun, I like taking pics. But I'm also interested in gamelan bali. It sounds great and unique, I want to learn more about indonesia cultures (cie haha). Ah please help me to choose. And for the kegiatan bahasa I'm sure to take german, and luckily my friends too :) Then I will also join the band (I'm not sure, ada audisinya dulu sih), and english debate (ada enel dan meli dan lala kalo jadi hore haha). So I think it's enough about school.

I am so tired. Today the electricity went out when I reached home, I was shocked and mad. So I decided to prepare my books for tomorrow and then laid down with headphone on my ears.
I've been spending too much time to think about my life and all those stuffs these days. It's weird. But I have to do it to punish myself for what I did in life.
OKE MULAI BACOT LAGI, sorry :(

No comments: