I believe in Newton's Third Law

For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.
It happens in reality. It really does.

Want to share about your thoughts?
Email me: daniawwrr@yahoo.com :)

Monday, July 13, 2009

"My God is Rock 'n Roll", by Lou Reed

I've found some cool rock quotes. And I wish I could make one. Hahahahaha.
The one I wrote for the title was Lou Reed's.
I'll copy-paste some of them here :)

The great thing about rock and roll is that someone like me can be a star.
Elton John

Rock and roll music, if you like it, if you feel it, you can't help but move to it. That's what happens to me. I can't help it.
Elvis Presley

Everyone talks about rock these days; the problem is they forget about the roll.
Keith Richards

To make a rock'n'roll record, technology is the least important thing.
Keith Richards

There's nothing you can really do to prepare to rock. Do you prepare to eat a delicious meal? Are you hungry? Then you're gonna eat it.
Jack Black

This one, is a bit mean hahaha.
Michael Jackson was inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. It caused quite a controversy, because his nose isn't eligible for another fifteen years.
Conan O'Brien

If it's illegal to rock and roll, throw my ass in jail!
Kurt Cobain

I've got rock 'n roll in my blood.
William Shatner

Need more? Just check it out!

No comments: