I believe in Newton's Third Law

For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.
It happens in reality. It really does.

Want to share about your thoughts?
Email me: daniawwrr@yahoo.com :)

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Byebye Black Bird

Hey folks! I just watched Public Enemies this afternoon with mom and masvino. Hmm, for me it was okay. Good enough actually. But it was a bit boring at the beginning. Johnny Depp was awesome, he was cool. If I should score it, I'll give a B-. And there were many great jazz songs. Old, but nice. It sounds like Ella Fritzgerald, haha.

So today I saw the open house at school. It was very nice, and crowded. Marching Brass was fabulous (as usual), it was the first performance. Then there was a prolog of tpsu. I really want to join tpsu, and the band (definitely). But unfortunately, we can't join both of them : ( So I should choose one, and I've decided to join the band. Haha there'll be an audition.
I've also decided to join the German class (it's for the kegiatan bahasa). Then for the kegiatan humaniora, I'm still very confused aaaaa. Between photography and gamelan bali. Oh man help me. Haha. And yeah, my mom. She forced me to join the english debate class. Aa luckily Enel also will do the same :)
And today was so super. Hahaha. I went to dd with nirmi, meli, vina, tannia, susan. It was soooo fun, I had been missing those days hahaha.

Aaaa and me, these days. I've been acting so weird at home, or maybe at any other places haha. I don't know, but it's like I've been distracted lately. I've been spending my sleepless nights to think about my life. Or to punish myself. Because of those nasty things I did in life. Oh man, I have to be a better person. I'm not supposed to be jealous all the time, I have to understand. I really have to. I am so tired. I'm tired of thinking. Ah this is so weird you know. It's like death is getting closer to me, the pain is killing me. It reminds me of a girl with cancer I saw on youtube. I hope she's still alive.
Okay this is bullshit. Mulai ngelantur.

AAA my fingers hurt, it's so annoying. fuck
Bye folks!
Byebye black bird (I love this part from the movie Public Enemies)

No comments: