I believe in Newton's Third Law

For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.
It happens in reality. It really does.

Want to share about your thoughts?
Email me: daniawwrr@yahoo.com :)

Monday, July 27, 2009

Okay Mom

So today is my mom's birthday. She's 49 now. But for me she looks like 35 hahahaha. Okay I'll tell you about it.

Me, my brother, and my oldest brother (who was in singapore yesterday and went to jakarta without telling anyone except me and my second bro) had been discussing about the surprise in like 1 week. My oldest brother, Bowo worked the most. Hahaha. Yea because he had enough money to buy this and this and this, and he's old enough to arrange everything. So me and my second bro, Vino just waited for him at home.

And here came the day. It was 12 am on 27th July 2009. My mom was still asleep. So I entered her room with my second brother, bringing a cake with many candles (too many I guess haha). And Bowo just waited outside her room. So after she woke up surprisingly and saw me and my second bro with a cake, my oldest brother suddenly entered the room.
And she screamed in an astonishment. She couldn't believe that my oldest bro would come home to surprise her. Unfortunately, my dad was off to Shanghai until Thursday. So we weren't complete. Hahaha.

Here are some pics;
my bro bought tiramisu cake, it was perfect :)

these aren't good enough. we used the self timer. and it was a bit dark and under :( haha but it's okay.
Yeah, so HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!
I wish you a long and happy life :) I love you, and I'll always do.

No comments: