I believe in Newton's Third Law

For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.
It happens in reality. It really does.

Want to share about your thoughts?
Email me: daniawwrr@yahoo.com :)

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Michael Jackson, I Salute You


I just watched his memorial last night. Although I'm not really fond of him, I could feel my heart was beating so fast, listening to the people obviously dedicated their speech to the King of Pop. And I always saw Jennifer Hudson singing 'Will you be there', and it was fabulous. I really love it. John Mayer also performed there, without saying anything, without whining, just with his guitar. He said he never met Michael Jackson, but Jacko's family invited him to perform.
I also heard Queen Latifah's speech. It was amazing. MJ is in every person's heart. He loved to smile, to laugh, and he was caring. I was mesmerized. It was even more-wow than Elvis' death.
Some singers also performed there. Such as Mariah Carey, Usher, Lionel Richie, and many more. I also saw his family, they love MJ so much. And the best performance was the last one. When the whole family of Micahel Jackson, and his close friends sang 'We are the world', and 'Heal the world'. I don't know which adjective I should use to describe it.

And this is my favorite part, the speech from Sheila Jackson Lee.
"Michael Jackson, I salute you."
Goodbye, we'll miss you.

No comments: