I believe in Newton's Third Law

For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.
It happens in reality. It really does.

Want to share about your thoughts?
Email me: daniawwrr@yahoo.com :)

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Kenapa Begitu Sulit?

Today was great. I went for English course (for you who don't know, it's a private course). As usual, we do conversations more often than writing or doing things from books. Apparently I really have to prepare for toefl test. But you know girls lah. It's really hard to stop talking :p

Yea so it'd been almost a month since the last time we met before. So I shared a lot about my holidays in Bali, about school, and some things about friends. There were some parts which made us started to talk about other things like menyimpang gitu. Like while we were talking about food in some places, suddenly we changed our topic. So it became longer, and more interesting for sure. Honestly, I enjoy it very much. I enjoy talking and I really love to share about my life to people. Though not everything. Maybe I just share about my ways of thinking and my opinions about some things. Yea that sort of things.

Then my teacher shared about a thing which happened today and it pissed her off. She told me that she was so terrified. After I understood about it, then I tried to say about my opinions about that case. Though I'm still 15, I always try to be a good listener and try to be responsive. Though I'm still a teenager and my teacher is around 30, she knows that sharing about something to a person will help even just a little.

I found it really interesting. Being a good listener and trying to be responsive. But I still don't understand why people are careless between each other. Pathetic. It's weird. Don't they feel better if they try to share about their life with others, or try to be a good listener? Having a chat for example. Maybe they're too busy. Some of them think that it's not even important at all. It's like, wasting time. Why is it so hard to share? Why is it so hard to listen? Why is it so hard to trust each other? And why is it so hard to get along with others?

There are lots of desperate people out there.
They need company. Love and understandings might help, right?

No comments: