I believe in Newton's Third Law

For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.
It happens in reality. It really does.

Want to share about your thoughts?
Email me: daniawwrr@yahoo.com :)

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

A Year Back

Hey guys, I guess I didn't really feel the spirit of new year 4 days back. I was desperate, yeah sort of. Okay it might be a little too late if I still wanna look back and make some lists about what had happened in 2009. But, I still wanna do that. Sometimes looking back helps us to live our life in the present, and think about the future.

So, let's start from the beginning of 2009.
On the 1st of January, I didn't really have a good new year's eve. Got stuck in the traffic jam, fell asleep in the car after watching the fireworks, car's engine off. Oh yea I forgot, I went out with my family that day. Then we went to Kelapa Gading karena udah bingung mau kemana lagi karena nggak mau pulang juga, had some meals. Then, went home at about 2 am. Preparing for my brother's birthday, bought a cake. But the bad thing was, before we got home, his friends had already made a surprise for him, by giving the cake B O W O -shaped. I was very disappointed, although my bro looked surprised, but it was just disappointing. Yea my brother didn't come with us to watch the fireworks and etc. Anyway I know I wasn't supposed to tell too much about the new year. Haha sorry.

Hmm January, I remember on the 2nd of January. Me and some close friends (Melisa, Nirmi, Eli, etc) went for a culinary day out. It was super. I was like, so happy. Hahaha. The other thing I remember is (after I read Shasha's post about 2009) that I got accepted in St. Ursula SHS. Yeah before I was thinking that I wouldn't pass. But see I passed! :) I had been dying while waiting for my name to be called. Number 25 if I'm not mistaken. The other thing is that I started to have more midnight calls with Nirmi and Vina. Haaaa quite miss it :'()

February, I don't really remember what happened in February. The awful Valentine's day same as in 2008, I always hate the loneliness. But yea that's the truth. Oh man I don't even remember a thing. Sorry. Lemme think. I guess, I started to leave my blog in February. There was something that bothered me about my blog so I decided to stop whining. Yea I remember now. There were some try-outs, school started to be tiring.

March? School wasn't really like school anymore. I mean, we rarely studied. We were more into doing some exercises and etc. There were a lot of try-outs too. Then, we had our photo-shoots for year book. Man, gue makin cinta sama 91 waktu itu. Kalau nggak salah, waktu itu juga jamannya we made some kind of 'wave' thingy. I miss 'em.

April, I started writing on my blog again. By erasing all my old posts and trying to control myself, thinking before I write or whine. And also by trying to make it more interesting (I hope :p) I also started to be happier than before. Then I started to be more musical hahahahaha. I mean, played more music and listened to more music than before. The other thing was also I became more addicted to caffeine, and photography (they don't even have hubungannya gitu hahaha). And yeah, of course I had more try-outs in April, then we had our UAN on the 27th-30th. I was sick on the 2nd and the 3rd day, it was awful. But haha I passed :)

In the beginning of May, we had our practical test for a week. Got stressed out because of musikalisasi puisi and some other subjects such as art and science. Then I became 15 on the 13th of May, several days before UAS. Got a new mobile phone from my parents (sombong banget haha). Yea then we had our UAS for three days (18th-20th). And on the 20th we were overjoyed. Junior high school was over. No more books. Then me and Nirmi spent a night in Tannia's house, playing hotel626, ordering mcd, having some warm chats, making some crazy videos, yeaa cool stuffs. I miss that night very much :( On the next day, I flew to Bali with my mom. Haha I went to Bali 2 times this year. Quite boring. Anyway we were free till the 7th of June. OH oh, my friends gave me a guitar with Slash pic on the back for my birthday. I wrote about it on a post in this blog too haha.

On the 2nd of June, I went out with my close friends to celebrate my birthday. Going to some distros in Tebet and had our lunch in Hema. It was a great day. But something bad happened on the next day, a little fight with someone quite made me sick. In June, I also started playing in a band again, but just for while :( pathetic ya. Too many things happened in June. Some sad things, some things which brought me down. But there were some great things too, some lovely things, although it turned out to be bad, I still feel it was sweet. What I remember the most from June is the graduation night on the 20th. OH man, it was great! Though I cried a bit too much, but it was the greatest moment in 2009. Shaking hands with the teachers, hugging with friends, haaaa it was just too sweet to be forgotten. Oh man, I even forgot to write about classmeeting. So we had our classmeeting with 7th and 8th graders too. Hahaha kelas 91ku menang lomba supporter doang, 91 di dadaku. Though we won nothing except supporter contest yang dirahasiain, we were so proud! I love you 91, you'll always be the best!

In July, something weird I never thought before happened to me. It was crazy, seriously. Okay, I also started wearing gray to school on the 18th. At first I was really sad, got separated with some close friends from 91. But getting along with 10-1 quite made me happy :)

August was sad. I started to write unnecessary things on my blog, whining too much. A big thing happened. It was surprising like what happened in July too.

Huh guys, I guess it'd be too long if I keep on writing. I think it's better to skip September until November. Pokoknya, I was really happy, having a class like 10-1 though sometimes I missed 91, but I started to love 10-1 :) Started to laugh freely everyday.

Then December. Had exams in the beginning of the month. Passed well. And also, I started to find my way back into love, hahahahahaha. I started to imagine sweet things, yea it's because of lots of my friends talked about their crush, boyfriends, and etc. Sometimes I was weird, but honestly, I enjoyed December very much :)

It has been 4 days. 361 days left before 2011. Let's make it wonderful. I really look forward into it, making some commitments and promise myself to do some good things. And also, I wanna be happier than before. I always want be happier than before :)

2 comments:

Shasha said...

kangen smp jugaaa :(

Dania said...

weheee iya ya sha. tapi pasti nanti kalo kita udah lulus kita bakal kangen badly sama sma. hehehe