I believe in Newton's Third Law

For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.
It happens in reality. It really does.

Want to share about your thoughts?
Email me: daniawwrr@yahoo.com :)

Saturday, January 9, 2010

A Little Pal

For one or two weeks ahead,

Photobucket
Photobucket

I'll take care of this little pal.
Apparently my brother got it for his birthday gift.
But it seems like he won't have enough time to look after this new pal.

I don't feel like having a pet, it keeps us busy AT HOME. Feeding the dog, cleaning its place, and etc. Sometimes it's irritating. Apalagi dia masih 2 bulan, too tiny. But honestly I love dogs very much. I used to visit my neighbor once or twice a week to see her dog, Pedro (Golden Retriever). And now, he's dead :'(, too old.

We're planning to give it to somebody after one or two weeks. To my cousin, or to my uncle.
By the way, her name is Sigi. Hahaha I'm sorry Tannia but she's my brother's, not mine. Wehehehee :)

1 comment:

TANNIA MEYANA said...

OHMYGOD. KENAPA GA DIPELIHARA AJAAA? LO KAN SUKA ANJIIIIIIING!!!!!!!!!!!!

namanya mey aja wkeke