I believe in Newton's Third Law

For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.
It happens in reality. It really does.

Want to share about your thoughts?
Email me: daniawwrr@yahoo.com :)

Monday, January 25, 2010

Sore

Photobucket
What about me?

Photobucket

I live in a island of flightless birds,
She can fly anytime she wants.
I've been dying to make you love me,
She did nothing but you love her.


Photobucket

It's been 37 months and 9 days since the first day I saw you.
It's been too long.
So I guess it's time to move on.
It's time to leave the island of flightless birds.
It's time to fix my wings and learn to fly.

I'll stay far away from you. I'll try.
I wish you guys a long happy life. Goodbye and take care.

2 comments:

Shasha said...

ayo dan pasti bisa! fotonya bagus banget loh.

Dania said...

thanks sha!