I believe in Newton's Third Law

For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.
It happens in reality. It really does.

Want to share about your thoughts?
Email me: daniawwrr@yahoo.com :)

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Sunburnt

Here are some pictures in Bali. What surprised me was that I met Tannia in the church haha. There were times when I was homesick. Or when I really missed my friends. Haaaaaa I can't say too much. Let the pictures explain about everything. The days, the weather, the places, the people, the feelings, and etc.

But anyway, my skin was burnt. Hahahaha. It was too hot in Bali, except in Bedugul. Yea but I like the hot weather because I want my skin to be tanned. Hahahahaha.

Photobucket
Tanah Lot, lucu ya orang-orang kayak lagi mau ngungsi :p

Photobucket
having fun after sunset in the kuta beach, that's my bro. he's crazyyyy!

Photobucket
Pura Uluwatu, katanya sih ujungnya Bali

Photobucket
Viona dan Naka, di rumah saudara gue :)

Photobucket
yeah finally, another photo with the snake! (in bedugul, damn cold, i was freezing)

Photobucket
foto sama temen gue juga, kelelawar, lucu deh hahaha

In fact we also visited some great places such as GWK, Klapa, etc. Too many pics. Hahaha.

Photobucket
here's my favorite, taken by om heri



BYE
LET ME FLY
HIGH

3 comments:

Soura Eduadia said...

DANIA LO EXTREME TO THE MAX.
gue jadi lu udah pingsan haha karena selain takut, kelelawar itu bau.
kalau ular, sekali dipatok, gue mati haha.

berani banget lu!

Dania said...

hahaha. gak yos, kelelawar gak bau sama sekali. HAHAHA ularnya baik kokk. terus setau gue kalo uler itu tiap abis mandi dipakein body lotion! hahahahaha

TANNIA MEYANA said...

DANIA LOVES ANIMALS TOOOOOO YEHEI