I believe in Newton's Third Law

For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.
It happens in reality. It really does.

Want to share about your thoughts?
Email me: daniawwrr@yahoo.com :)

Sunday, January 31, 2010

The Problem Is Not About My Scores

it's about how people think about my scores.
argh, whatever.












after a long chat with Tannia Meyana, we realized that we don't live only for school. in my list, school is number 8 (of 10). her dream is to save the endangered animals especially dolphins. and me?

it might sound corny but i wish to do something for my country. someday, yea.
i'm tired of watching people blaming the government. i mean, the problem is us. it's not only the government or some particular communities. yea, better talk less and do more like a-mild does. bye.



inspired by a cool chat with tannia meyana
and a fantastic talkshow by gusdur's smallest daughter (inayah) and jaya suprana

2 comments:

TANNIA MEYANA said...

yeah saya suka postingan ini.

dan gua suka cita-cita lu, sangat mulia, sangat nasionalis dan... SANGAT IPS!! hhahahaha :D

Dania said...

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA (Y) thank you taaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannn!