I believe in Newton's Third Law

For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.
It happens in reality. It really does.

Want to share about your thoughts?
Email me: daniawwrr@yahoo.com :)

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Euphoria

Euphoria
Etymology: Gk, eu + pherein, to bear
1 a feeling or state of well-being or elation.
2 an exaggerated or abnormal sense of physical and emotional well-being not based on reality or truth, disproportionate to its cause, and inappropriate to the situation, as commonly seen in the manic stage of bipolar disorder, some forms of schizophrenia, organic mental disorders, and toxic and drug-induced states. Compare
ecstasy.

I don't know what I'm feeling. It's like euphoria. But it doesn't mean I'm using ecstasy or any kind of drugs in the defintion above. Hahaha.

I am just too happy. I can finally laugh, I am perfectly healed (like my previous post). I have no idea. Although there are still many things to do for school (like ujian praktek and all those stuffs), I feel much better than yesterday. So I use the word 'euphoria'. I don't have any word that fits on this feeling. If you read the definition, it's more into the physcological word or something, that abnormally happens to people ahahaha. Just for fun. I just like the word.

Although I still have many things to do. Although I still have to study. Although I still have a computer assignment that due on next Monday. Although I'm still sleepy. Although there are still dark circles under my eyes (fuck i hate them). I feel much better :) And I can rest my mind. I love this short-period ability.

I just want to say thank you. And I can't wait for my holiday, I'm really looking forward into it. Thank you for giving me the chance to laugh again.

Anyway, check this out. I've found some great cartoons. Hahaha; http://www.glasbergen.com/

No comments: