I believe in Newton's Third Law

For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.
It happens in reality. It really does.

Want to share about your thoughts?
Email me: daniawwrr@yahoo.com :)

Friday, April 24, 2009

I Feel Well-Organized

Good morning, folks! ;0
I feel well-organized today, seriously!
So yesterday (no, it was this early morning), I had free midnight calls with Nirmi and ended at about 1.30 am. I wasn't sleepy at all, I was still wideawake. Then I decided to watch DVD, so I watched Princess Diaries (I don't know why but I really like the movie, it's funny and meaningful hahaha). And finally I went to bed at about 3.30 am. Luckily, I had no nightmares :) Then I ended my 4-hours-sleep at 7.30 this morning. I watched TV a bit, then I took a bath. I love this amazing morning. No school, but unfortunately I still have computer assignment :( I felt so fresh today. After taking a bath, I did some morning exercises (I did weight-lifting, hahahahaha). And then I had my breakfast. I had my tuna sandwich (it's delicious, by the way), and a glass of green tea cimory milk. And you know what? A miracle happened to me this morning. I read a newspaper! Hahahaha. Okay this was a weird post, I just want to share. Bye!
Have a nice day :)

No comments: