I believe in Newton's Third Law

For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.
It happens in reality. It really does.

Want to share about your thoughts?
Email me: daniawwrr@yahoo.com :)

Monday, April 27, 2009

I Won't Write For The 3rd Time

This is the 2nd post for today. And I won't write for the 3rd time. I'm so tired.
So today I've had my board test. It was Bahasa Indonesia, and it wasn't really easy. Tomorrow I'll have English test, a bit nervous. But as you see, I am too lazy to study. Here I am, sitting in front of my computer, writing on my blog. I'm exhausted. I am too tired.
I'm so sorry readers. This is what I worry about. I rarely upload pics here, and I write too much. I whine a lot.
Hoooh, it's definitely not a good day. School just drives me nuts. Friends are great. But my mood swings easily and now it's terrible. I just want to close my eyes.

Please teach me how to say sorry. Because I really don't know. But I want to apologize. Just forgive me, okay?
It's weird. It's just my mood. Close this window if you think it's ridiculous. I need your opinion, if there's a problem with this blog please let me know. Thankyou.

No comments: