I believe in Newton's Third Law

For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.
It happens in reality. It really does.

Want to share about your thoughts?
Email me: daniawwrr@yahoo.com :)

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

I AM BACK, PEOPLE

Okay, so I've deleted all my weird old posts. Hehehe. Yeaa I didn't mean anything, I just want to start writing on a normal blog :) I really missed writing on this blog actually. And my friends also started writing on their blogs again.
Hmm, do I have to say hello again? Hehe.
My name is DANIA. I love red, I play the guitar :p, I adore Elvis Presley. Slash is my favorite guitar player. And coffee is my passion :)
Anyway, I don't have any particular topic for this blog. I am free to write anything here, aren't I? Haha but don't worry, this new blog won't be as weird as before. If you think this blog is ridiculous, or weird (I won't write too many adjectives here ahaha), please just let me know.
Thank you.

SO, ENJOY :)

No comments: