I believe in Newton's Third Law

For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.
It happens in reality. It really does.

Want to share about your thoughts?
Email me: daniawwrr@yahoo.com :)

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Hugathon!

It reminds me of a discussion at school (in the Serviam group) about smiles which was brought by Ms Yuli and other 3 students. Ms Yuli also mentioned about free hugs that people do in some countries. The photo above is in Belgium.

Juan Mann was the one who started doing this thing. Click here. Sometimes, a hug is all we need. It might be just a hug. But it brightens up our lives and also gives warmth. It strengthens us to get through our lives, I mean, tough lives. But I found it's too hard for people to interact between each other. They seem careless. Fuckin careless.

The world seems to become colder. Life becomes harder. We need strength to get through those things.
And a hug works. Really works. It cheers us up.
So why is it too hard to hug each other? Don't you want to cheer up yourself?

Anyway folks, me and Shasha are discussing about free hugs campaign. We wish to do it at school. Hahahahahahahahahahaha.

Sorry for my bad english. Ngaco banget ya.