I believe in Newton's Third Law

For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.
It happens in reality. It really does.

Want to share about your thoughts?
Email me: daniawwrr@yahoo.com :)

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Her Day

Happy birthday Tassha! (it's your day!) :) Thank you so much for today! The lunch, premiere tickets, and a lift hehehe. We watched Avatar today. Yea yea yea gitu lah. I'm not really into fantasy or imaginative movies.

Photobucket
you're so lucky! :)
15 today, got your blackberry back today, and finally met your lover today hahaha


Photobucket
Natassha Priscillia & Gerry Harlan, taken by me
Gerry's t-shirt, it's Slash! : ()

I wish to take some nice photos of the two of you. Please don't be tooooooo shy :p
Anyway sorry for publishing these photos without your permission. But I'm sure it''ll be okay :) They're just photos, not love notes, love letters, or whatever.

Hmm I got my report card today. Quite happy to see the result :)
I might write less for the next 5-7 days. Going to Bali (again).
And by the way, I'm searching for models! I want to do some photo-shoots, hahaha banyak gaya lo dan.

Finally, HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUGA YA NATASHA SKOLASTIKA!
hari ini yang ultah natasha gitu. Haha.

No comments: