I believe in Newton's Third Law

For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.
It happens in reality. It really does.

Want to share about your thoughts?
Email me: daniawwrr@yahoo.com :)

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Pathetic, Isn't It?

Photobucket
Yes, most of them

Then you can see nowadays,
See this verb I've written on the floor.
Photobucket

I rubbed against it easily.
Photobucket

Then I spilled out the water.
Photobucket
It's gone. You have to write it again.
It means that love is too easy to be vanished these days. Can we write it again? Sure. We need to write it again and prevent the loss of love by creating it permanently. So it will always stay there.

And,
Photobucket
Life seems to become colder. We need warmth.
So?
Why don't we just share the blanket with others?

No comments: