I believe in Newton's Third Law

For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.
It happens in reality. It really does.

Want to share about your thoughts?
Email me: daniawwrr@yahoo.com :)

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Tenang

Hey guys, I just want to say hi in this short post hahaha. Still have to fight for exams till next Friday. Then on Saturday, I can do whatever I want. Hahahaha. Although there are lots of things to learn for this exams, I don't really feel like studying. I mean, it doesn't really stress me out. Unlike my friends, I feel so good instead of freaking out. Okay, that's all about school.

I'm planning to do something fun after exams. Going out with Eli and some friends, meeting some old friends, having some photo-shoots, and all that stuff. Hehehe.

Wish me luck for exams! And, good luck folks! Don't take it too much. Study hard, but not too much :)

No comments: