I believe in Newton's Third Law

For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.
It happens in reality. It really does.

Want to share about your thoughts?
Email me: daniawwrr@yahoo.com :)

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Insom Nih Ya Part Three

Photobucket
Yes, coffee. I had a cup of coffee to keep my eyes wide-awake because I had to make some assignments and I was so sleepy that time. But usually coffee doesn't really work (because I have it too often), but it really worked that night.

Photobucket

I couldn't sleep so I decided to take some pictures in my room. Actually I was supposed to study Biology (I wanted to study for final exams on Saturday, planning to nyicil) but I was too lazy and another reason was that taking pictures is much more exciting than studying Biology. And anyway you can see the pictures on my next post.

Then,
Photobucket

I started studying Biology at about 2 am. But I ended too soon.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Maybe I (don't) have to study Biology

Finally I went to bed at 2.30. And it took more than 30 minutes for me to enter the other world.

2 comments:

anthrōpos said...

waah emang bener2 kreatif nih Dania hehehe... bagus Dan, ak suka hehe.. ngomong2 itu buku yg ada gambar rajawalinya asik tuh hahaha...

Dania said...

hahaha dasar kamu go. thanks ya. hahahaha biologi ngeselin banget gooo -___-