I believe in Newton's Third Law

For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.
It happens in reality. It really does.

Want to share about your thoughts?
Email me: daniawwrr@yahoo.com :)

Saturday, December 19, 2009

The Rest of The Year

Hey folks! It's almost Christmas. It means 2010 is getting closer too. After exams, we had classmeeting. Then, we had a training program for communication on Wednesday, Thursday, and today (Saturday). I found it really interesting and useful for us.

Let me tell you a bit about it.
So we moved to another class which was wider than our class. So, during the couching, most of us sat on the floor. We had some cool games and watched some movies. We watched I Not Stupid Too on Wednesday (it was sorta dumb but meaningful, a Singaporean movie). Then we also saw Freaky Friday on Thursday. Both of the movie taught us about how important the communication is needed, especially in the family, or between children and their parents.

Yea I forgot to tell you about the facilitators. They were Kak Wonni and Kak Ricci. They presented some materials about communication, such as styles of communication, empathy, and many more. My favorite part was the last lesson. It was about trusting each other. We had a game called Trust Fall. It's difficult to explain how it worked. But I'm sure most of you know about this game. It's like letting yourself fall back, and some of your friends are at your back, ready to save you so you won't get hurt.

Photobucket
During recess, we were just lying on the floor. Then we made this (X-1)! Hahaha.

Photobucket
Tiffany, Rizca, Feby, Alice, Tannia, and Tassha

Photobucket
Feby (you looked pretty here! haha), Kak Wonni, Kak Ricci, Alice

Photobucket
X-1, captured by Angel's mom

Today, our parents (either mom or dad) came to school and gathered with us in our class. We had some chats and discussion, and also games with them. Kak Wonni and Kak Ricci also gave chance for us who wanted to say something, especially about communication between parents and their kids. We (the students) also did some presentations about what we have learned these 3 days.

And the cute thing was, we (the students) had to bring some presents (I think it's a kinda appreciation) for our parents. Then our parents wrote us letters there.

Photobucket
Tannia and her dad, and her present for her dad (so cute)

Photobucket
Above is my present for my mom. A photo, yes. Hahaha. Does it look abstract? If you don't understand, actually it's about parents' love which is very strong. So I made two LOVEs. Then I spilled out the water. The first one is my parents' love, it's not fading out. But the other love, it's gone. What sorta love is it?
Yea it's quite difficult to understand but it's all that I could make for my mom.

I bet we'd get lots of advantages from this activity. It's a good thing to fill spare time in the rest of this year. Okay then, bye folks!

No comments: