I believe in Newton's Third Law

For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.
It happens in reality. It really does.

Want to share about your thoughts?
Email me: daniawwrr@yahoo.com :)

Friday, November 6, 2009

Hurray!

I am getting insane because of school and all that stuff. But I enjoy laughing with friends in X-1. I can laugh freely everyday and it feels so good. Hahaha. Rasanya sehari 8 jam pelajaran kerasa cepet banget. Asik lah. Temen-temen di luar X-1 juga bikin tambah semangat ke sekolah. Although everything seems to be so difficult and complicated, it's not a big problem because my friends are around :)

Things may change. Tapi gue percaya, it'll turn out to be something good. It needs time.

Anyway, I can't wait for tomorrow! Going to Djakarta Artmosphere with Tannia and Nydia. In fact I've asked some other friends to join, but they didn't give good answers (read: yes).

Okay then, nanti gue bakal update lagi. Bye bye!

No comments: