I believe in Newton's Third Law

For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.
It happens in reality. It really does.

Want to share about your thoughts?
Email me: daniawwrr@yahoo.com :)

Monday, November 23, 2009

Alive

Photobucket
Me and Regina in the German Class

Photobucket
Photobucket
Feby and Melisa in the German Class

Photobucket
Melisa in the German Class

Photobucket
Feby, me, and Regina in the German Class

Photobucket
Photobucket
Alice and Tassha in the German Class

Photobucket
Alice, Tassha, Me, Regina, and Feby up there, in the German class

Photobucket
Nydia, waiting for our cars together after debate class

Saturday, 21st of November '09

Yesterday I was really ticked off because there was a problem with blogger so I couldn't post anything. Shit. But yea never mind. Hahaha. Anyway these are some photos I took at school. Having fun with good friends, laughing, fooling around, chatting, sharing thoughts, and many more. I love school, and the first reason is because I am not friendless at all :)

I feel alive.

No comments: