I believe in Newton's Third Law

For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.
It happens in reality. It really does.

Want to share about your thoughts?
Email me: daniawwrr@yahoo.com :)

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Weakend

It's a weak end. Weak weekend haha. Oke agak bego. I felt weak this weekend. I know that's weird.

I did lots of things this weekend. Great things actually! Many photos to share, stories to tell. Yea too many, and I'm too tired today. So I guess tomorrow, or the day after tomorrow, or the day after the day after tomorrow and so on (haha), will be better.

Upcoming posts:
-Djakarta Artmosphere Nov 7th (bisa buka blognya Tannia dulu)
-Photo-hunting Taman Prasasti Nov 8th
-Melisa's birthday (no pics)

Okay folks, I am exhausted. Really in a need of chamomile tea and a good rest.
Good night people, bye!

No comments: