I believe in Newton's Third Law

For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.
It happens in reality. It really does.

Want to share about your thoughts?
Email me: daniawwrr@yahoo.com :)

Saturday, November 28, 2009

(Ke)Bahagia(an)

Some other photos of my school life :)

Photobucket
Congratulations Tassha for what you've got! Hahaha

Photobucket
I have no idea for what Nydia has done to her hair

Photobucket
Photobucket
We're in one group for the babe (barang bekas) project

Photobucket
I love my class very much!

I'm so glad to see happiness.
I am so happy.


Anyway, my second brother has been blackberried. So, 4 of 5 members of my family are using Blackberry now. My dad, my mom, and my brothers. Whoa.

2 comments:

TANNIA MEYANA said...

ntah knapa gua ngliat postingan lo yg ini jadi ikutan seneng

Dania said...

wihihihi bagus dong tan :)